Various planning applications had been submitted to the Cardiff Council this week.
The listing beneath accommodates planning applications that had been enabled within the earlier week.
- 17/00100 / MNR replace of two-story and one-story aspect extensions to create two self-sufficient flats on Cardiff, Loth and Richmond Road 158.
- Placement of a semi-enclosed pavilion construction on the pavement of 4-6 Mill Lane, Cardiff’s metropolis heart.
- A one-story rear and aspect extension proposed at 24 Cefn Coed Avenue on the lakeside of Cardiff.
- One substation was inbuilt BBC Wales, Broadcasting House, Lantrisant Road, Landaff and Cardiff.
- Emission of Condition 5 (extraction particulars) of twenty-two/00403 / MNR at 51 Cardiff, Tremorfa, Tweed Smuir Road.
- Extension of constructing allow 17/00834 / MNR to construct annex housing on a part of the land of Cardiff, Tremorfa, 95 Clydesmuir Road.
- New signal for Cardiff, Llanishen, 32-34 Station Road.
- Hip-to-gable roof extensions and associated adjustments at Cardiff, Heath, 63a StIna Road.
- A brand new raised roof with parapets on the again of the one-story home, a flat roof dormer extension to the rear, and a brand new roof window to the entrance elevation of 46 Victoria Park Road West in Cardiff’s canton.
- An extension of the pedestrian railing on the Fairwater Station on Cardiff, Landaff and Pusmerin Road.
- Proposed 5G Telecom Installation: 16m excessive “Slim Line” Phase 8 H3G Street Pole c / w Wrap Around Cabinet and three Cabinets with Footpath OnSloper Road Auxiliary Work Adjacent to Leckwith Penners Road.
- Proposed 5G Telecom Installation: 16m excessive “Slim Line” Phase 8 H3G Street Pole c / w Wrap Around Cabinet and three cupboards with auxiliary work on the sidewalks of the Canton Sanat Triam Road and Heorterel junctions.
- Proposed 5G Telecom Installation: 16m High “Slim Line” Phase 8 H3G Street Pole c / w Wrap Around Cabinet and three with Auxiliary Work on the Cowbridge Road East Sidewalk Adjacent to Western Avenue Junction in Canton Two cupboards.
- Extension of the balustrade of the pedestrian bridge at Daneskourt station on Cardiff, Landaff and Lantrisant Road.
- Station platform growth at Danescort Station on Llandaff’s Lantrisant Road.
- Updated 17/00628 / DCH on floor and floor ground rear extensions at 30 Earl’s Court Road in Cardiff, Pen Alan.
- Emissions of Condition 8 (gentle landscaping) and 11 (drainage scheme) of 19/03320 / MJR on the St. Mellons Youth and Community Center in Cardiff, St. Mellons, Crickhowell Road.
- 1 New entrance door to Ffigys Cottage, Main Road, Gwaelod-Y-Garth, Cardiff.
- The roof-mounted PVS was modified to an in-line PV system, modified to a proposed cover servicing a brand new double entrance door, and one metal column was barely rearranged because of the structural engineer’s design. .. Springs Business Park, Village Way, Tongwynlais, Cardiff.
- Full of 190 residential growth, new entry from Lantrisanto Road, inexperienced infrastructure, and land to the south of Lantrisanto Road (A4119), J33 on M4, Capel Llanilltern, Cardiff associated infrastructure Planning utility.
- Emission of Condition 10 (verification report) of twenty-two/00535 / MNR at Cardiff, Heath, King George V Drive East 220-221.
Get all the newest information, updates, issues to do and extra out of your locals InYourArea feed..